The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Well to be honest I never thoght I would have a blog. I always kind of thought the whole concept was lame, but now I think It's a pretty great idea. What a wonderful way to write the thoughts and feelings about the happenings in my life. Well today was one of those days when I did not want to get out of bed. However I didn't really have a choice. At 6:45a.m. my 2 year old was yelling at me from the bathroom to wipe her butt. That sure got me up in a hurry. Delaney (The baby) didn't sleep a wink last night, and I promised Madelyn (The 2 year old) that we would go to Disneyland as long as she took a nap today. I love anything that gets us out of the house and going. Sometimes I find it too easy to putts around in my pajamas till noon. I hope Randy gets off early enough to meet us. We'll see how it goes. Anyway... my free time for the day has expired. hahaha. bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Look at us, new blogging buddies!! I'm super glad you made one! Thanks for coming with me tonight...you are the BEST! xoxo

May 3, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home