The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Thursday, May 3, 2007

A fun week so far.

Well, I'm not in the habit of writing everyday. So I'll sum up the last few days. We've had a pretty fun week. On monday night we invited some friends over for a B.B.Q. Delicious food. Teriyaki Salmon with grilled onions and pinneaple, Tri tip and Ribeye with a a seasoned salt rub. YUM There's nothing like great food mingled with great conversation. I think I love both equally. (Is that bad?)
On Tuesday we did end up going to Disneyland. (Maddie took a nap and that was the deal.) Randy got off early and we all went for a few hours. My mom ended up meeting us. We were able to go on four rides in the 1 1/2 hours we were there. We came home early, I had a rump roast in the crock pot. My Dad and Mom ate over. We have them over every Tuesday night. Madelyn really looks forward to it. And so do I. We had another great evening. This is the exact reason why I don't want to move away. I don't know how I would deal without family around.
Last night was fun. I got to go looking at wedding dresses with my best friend Sarah. She looked beautiful in all of them. Seeing her all dressed up in the gown and veil really made it real. I am so excited for her. Anyway... her self-diagnosed decision anxiety (as she likes to call it) didn't rear it's ugly head last night. She picked one. It is beautiful. Being around all this wedding stuff makes me think of everything I wish I had done differently. I guess I've just changed a lot in the last 4 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home