The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Thoughts on friendship.

My daughter Madelyn is only 2 years old and already has a best friend named Ella. (Aren't they cute together?) It just got me thinking about friendship. Friendships made young can last a life time. I met my best friend when I was 5 years old and we have been almost inseparable ever since. I have so many friends from my childhood and adolescence who hold such a special place in my heart. They've helped shape who I am now and I will never forget them. Many have moved away, but I still think about them all the time. I just hope my children are able to meet and keep close to them friends like I did. There's nothing like having a friend who knows you better than you know yourself. I've just been thinking about this stuff and thought I'd write it down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

This year marks our 20th anniversary as best friends! Cheers to us! Words can't really explain how much you mean to me. It's a blessing to have a friend for that long who's not just a friend, but like family. By the way, thats an adorable picture of Ella and Maddie!!

May 6, 2007 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home