The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Every Emotion Possible!!!

Well, A momentous occasion happened. Randy and I put an offer down on a house and it was accepted. Beginning tomorrow we will be in escrow for a house. (whatever that means.) It is so scary and exciting at the same time. I feel anxious, nervous, nauseous, sad to leave my ward, and sometimes happy. Talk about mixed emotions. Here in southern California it is a big deal and a lot of money. What are we doing? On paper it works out, but I'm affraid once we move in it wont work. The house needs a lot of work, but it also has a lot of potential. It's in a cute quiet little neighborhood. I can't wait to start my flower garden and pick out paint colors. New hardwood floors, and carpet. See, now I'm getting excited. oh yeah, new windows. Oh no the list keeps going. Well, this might be my last blog seeing as how i may need to sell my computer to put towards our mortgage. j/k. All in all I am excited. It is a huge jump.

4 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

Wow how exciting!!! It is always so scary to take a leap like that. We are going through the same thing. We bought a house and are moving in in September, and we totally have those mixed feelings! Where is the house?

May 17, 2007 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger King Klan said...

I ment to tell you today that I will help you paint when the time comes

May 17, 2007 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm excited for you. Not about your morgate...but i'm all in on decorating help! And count me in with Shawnelle, i'll paint, move, box stuff up...you name it, i'm here for you! Plus, I'm excited because now I know you're not going anywhere!

May 17, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey congrats, where is the house? Your girls are beautiful. I want to dress up like Elmo!

May 18, 2007 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home