The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crack kills!!!


I was tagged.....



When Randy and I lived in Uptown Whittier we would go to the street fair they have every Wednesday evening. Those were in the good ol' days when Sarah worked at the school that was literally right across the street from my house. I would see her every day and not any of this once a month non-sense. (I'm not bitter or anything that she lives so far away!) :) Sarah would come along also and she took this here picture of Maddie having a piggie back ride from her Dad. That girl always has her butt crack showing.

Here are the rules...

1. Go to you pictures/documents

2. Go to your 6th file

3. Go to your 6th picture and blog about it.

4. I tag Sarah, Shawnelle, and Courtney Kinnick.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindi said...

LOVE it! Hope Laney had a great bday!! Love and miss you guys.

March 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ok ok. I'm sorry!!! I miss you like crazy too. I got teary eyed telling Dave a few days ago how we have always been close. 3 houses away growing up, then still being that close when you got married. 3 buildings away for our jobs, working right by both your houses in whittier...the list goes on!! It's been hard not to have you around. But I LOVE you, and pretty much your stuck as my best friend for LIFE, even if we don't see each other like every day. xoxo

March 11, 2009 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Mindi said...

Hey, I went to Pyzam.com (just click on the link on the top corner of my blog). The only thing is that it totally erases your blog list(other people's blog) so make sure you write them down. A lot of people do the cutest blog on the block - they have supercute stuff too - I couldn't make it work though. Good Luck!

March 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home