The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Monday, July 30, 2007

Can we say... STRESSED OUT!!!

Okay well things are CRAZY right now. The date of Aug 4th , move in day is fast approaching, and our house is no where near ready. There are people waiting to move into where we are now, so moving back our date is not an option. Maybe we will just have to park our camping trailer out in front of the new house and live in there! :( (For those of you who don't realize it, I'm Just joking) I've began packing. I never know what I should pack a week in advanced and I don't want to leave everything till the last minute so I'm packing everything. We are eating off of paper plates and I feel like we are camping out only we are in our own house.

Here are some pictures that I took over the last week or so.


My little cutie! I swear, she gets sweeter and sweeter everyday! It's hard to believe, but by tomorow she will be even sweeter than this!
Madelyn and her best friend. Man they Love eachother!
Some quality bath time with her cousins. In a few months we will be able to stick Delaney in there for some pictures. My babies. Just hanging out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I miss you guys! I went from daily visits to two weeks of no Jackman sightings :( Such is life with full time work, new houses, new apartments, and weddings. I'll be by next week in the evening to see the new place for sure though!!

July 31, 2007 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Natalie Garces said...

Your girls are soooo cute!!! I just had to say that:)

August 27, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home