The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Quiet Evening.

I just feel like rambling tonight. Randy is at the new house working late as he does every night. His work ethic amazes me. The girls both fell asleep in the car on the way home from bringing Randy dinner. It was an unexpected surprise. A good one considering I am tired. No 45 minute night time routine. You know, baths, PJ's, brushing teeth, brushing hair, books, songs and prayers. I can just relax.

Well I finally made a choice for my kitchen cabinets. I was down to the wire. I think I may have decision anxiety. You know I want to make sure I am getting the best for my money. Which I think I am. But they are beautiful. I will take pictures of the kitchen when it's all put together. I have pictures of it now, but I fear if I post those you will all think we are crazy. you have to have real vision to see any potential in this house. The house is in total shambles. And we are moving in, in a week and 1/2. I'm sure it will all come together at the last minute as almost all big projects do.

Today I was able to spend the afternoon with one of my dear friends from high school. It is always so much fun to catch up with old friends. We've both changed so much, and are in two totally different stages in our life, but still have fun together. Our conversations have matured a little. They aren't so focused on boys, but rather life in general and each other's own well being. It made me long to be back in those high school days just a little!

Well, it has been HOT lately. The house we are renting now does not have air conditioning. Needless to say, the girls and I are gone by noon every day and don't return till bed time. I love being out and about, however, It has caused me to really neglect my house work. I should get going. I have a pile of laundry that needs folding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home