The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay, okay, okay, I know it's been over a year. We finally have the internet. Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
No more going to my parents house to pay bills and check my e mail. (while my children destroy their living room) No more calling movie phone and waiting through that annoying menu for show times. (I have the number and menu memorized) No more having to ask people for actual turn by turn directions to their house. The conversation always started with, "I need Directions to your house. No I can't just get the address. You see, we don't have the Internet. It's a long story. I don't know why. I guess we haven't gotten around to it. And then Bla Bla Bla No Phone Jack, No power supply!! Anyway...(yeah for map quest. How I've missed you.) I love the internet. Oh and online shopping, my long lost love. You are always there when i need a shopping fix. No more dragging my children through Sephora looking for my mascara. Now, whatever I need can be delivered to my door step. I am back in the twent First Century and OOOOOH does it feel GOOOOOD to be back.

My poor children don't understand why now I spend so long sitting in front of this screen with a look of complete and utter satisfaction on my face. I just have so much to catch up on. I stayed up past midnight looking at everyone's blogs last night.

Anyway, You are probably wondering where all the gol darn pictures are. Am I right? Well I would be too. I'm still having some technical difficulties when it comes to downloading pictures. They will be coming soon. We are all doing well. Lanie's 2nd birthday is on sunday and Maddie will be starting kindergarten this Fall. Yikes!! More to follow.

I'll work on the picture thing though. Scouts Honor!

7 Comments:

Blogger Forest said...

Wow! That has to be some sort of record for most time between blog posts!

March 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Holy moly, it's been a really long time! Good thing your my bestie and this is not my primary means of keeping in touch with you!! Good to have you back!

March 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Finally! I was thinking you had fallen off into oblivion!

March 5, 2009 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

yahoo!!!!! I am so happy that you are back! Its crazy to think that our kids are the the same age. Kaelyn is going to be starting school this fall also. I am so glad that you are back. we should get together sometime it would be nice to catch up.

March 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Mindi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Glad that you are back on sista! I too love the internet (YOU NEED TO GET ON FACEBOOK ONCE YOU ARE ALL CAUGHT UP)!!! Love ya lots and hope that Lanes has a great bday!!! Miss ya!

March 6, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy you are back. I can't wait to see pictures of your girls to see how big they are!

March 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Excuse me she CAN"T be starting Kindergarten!!! THat is wrong. I'm so happy you are back I just accidently checked it today!! YEAH

March 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home