The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun pictures

Madelyn found this mustache in Randy's work truck. (don't ask!) And Randy took some pictures that I thought were hilarious. My little trucker girl. Her face in this one just cracks me up. She sure can wear a mustache.
Although he doesn't admit it, I think that Randy wants a boy. Well..... actually, come to think of it, Madie might be boy enough . She loves to work on Daddy's Scout with him. (his new project.)
My sweet little Lanie at the beach. I just thought I'd throw this one in for good measure.
Oh yeah.... A momentous occasion. You have to be a mother to truly understand! Delaney is officially potty trained. I'm so proud of her! Here she is on her potty seat while big sis reads her a book. And of course Madelyn is naked. She simply cannot keep her clothes on. If she gets even remotely hot, she has to strip them off. She is so much like her Dad it's not funny. I hardly ever notice, except when someone comes to the door, and I have to yell at her to get some clothes on. I don't know what she's gonna do in kindergarten.

3 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

are you kidding me with the mustache???that is a crack up! i dont even want to know why randy has that in his truck@!

April 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

AWESOME!! We are just now starting the whole potty thing with brookie. It is really crazy to me to hear you talk about madie she sounds just like kaelyn.

April 18, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Congrats on Delaney being potty trained! I haven't even started with Connor, he is no where near ready!

April 20, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home