The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A fun day, but I'm tired.

Well today my friend Sarah graduated from college. Yeah for her!!!!!!! Anyway...the baby and I went. I sat in the sun for 3 hours, my anticipation building up, waiting for them to call out Sarah Moore. I didn't want to miss it. When they finally did I yelled at the top of my lungs only to find out that she didn't even hear me. Well it was still nice to see her all dressed in the cap and gown, and the graduation song always brings out so much emotion. Kinda like the song, "We are the Champions!" Oh and the theme song from "Rocky". Anyway... I got the worst farmers tan on my arms. It's pretty embarrassing. After the graduation we had a barbecue at my house for Sarah. It was a lot of fun. I am so tired today though. Parties are so much harder to put on with two kids. Man, I'm going to have to get used to this. One of the hardest things for me is being interrupted or having to stop when I'm in the middle of something when the baby starts crying, or Maddie needs something. Even finding the time to sit down and nurse the baby is hard for me sometimes. There's so much I want to do and so little time to do it in. Well enough complaining. I'm going to bed. Goodnight

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Congrats to Sarah, you will make it kiddo!

May 20, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm sorry I didn't hear you :( I feel so bad. But I am so glad you were there. It's only right that my best buddy came. and...THANK YOU for such a fun party! I appriciated it soooo much! I love you and Randy, you're two of the best people, and I love you!

May 20, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home