The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day At The Beach!

We spent a day at Reef Point Beach in Laguna. I grew up going here and it has the coolest tide pools where you can find sea enemities and different kinds of crabs. The kids had a blast. Here they are in one of the tide pools. Madelyn and Ella found their way up to the top of this huge rock. I must say, it made me a little nervous.
Here's Madie on her way up!


My sweetie cutie Lanie. I must explain why I don't have as many pictures of her on this trip. It's because she is such a mama's girl that I was usually holding her, or she was clinging to my leg crying for me to hold her. She's still my baby and part of me loves it but I do hope it's a phase she will eventually grow out of. Wait no I don't, okay, for her own sake, I do.


Finding her precious, priceless sea shells.



What A fun day. We need to go to the beach more often.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home