The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Strawberry Picking!! mmmm!!!!

Well it's been quite a while since my last post, but I have a great excuse... I haven't felt like it! No really, I just lose track of time. But we have been doing some fun things in the mean time.

Madelyn, Delaney and I went on a field trip, with my mommy and me class, to Tanaka Farms in Irvine to do some strawberry picking. It was a lot of fun. We took a wagon ride through the farm where they picked fresh veggies for us to try right there on the wagon. My girls will eat almost anything. (like their mom) So we loved trying everything from the carrots down to the onions (spicy)! Then they dropped us off in a strawberry patch to pick as many as our tummies could hold and also fill up our cartons. They were the most delicious and enormous strawberries I have ever had. I need to find out how to make mine grow so big. I only get these puney ones off of my my plants!
Mmm carrots!
Maddie loved the strawberries!
So did Lanie! ( I think)
walking back to the wagon.
We had a great time. Will do again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home