The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I know, I know, it's not Christmas!

One of my favorite pass times these days is looking at all my old photographs. It really tugs at my heart strings. All you moms out there know what I'm talking about. I miss Madelyn as a baby. And sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and spend just one more day with her at every age. I feel so lucky to have another baby and experience it all over again and really try to soak up and enjoy every stage this time. So in honor of reminiscing I decided to post the pictures of Maddie's last 3 Christmas'.

Only 2 months old.
One year
Two years
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well she looks like Delaney in the first picture for sure! And I almost forgot how adorable she was at 1!!!! How cuuuute!

May 31, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Oh my word, I can COMPLETELY identify.

June 2, 2007 at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home