The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Monday, May 28, 2007

random thoughts.

Well I've been a terrible blogger lately. A lot has been going on and it's been a little overwhelming. We are officially in escrow for our house. It closes June 17th and then the work begins. We hope to do everything before the end of the month so we can save the rent we would be paying here for July. Another move. Man we just moved in here 4 months ago. Finally a place of our own.

On a separate note... Randy is the hardest working most motivated person I know. He has been going non-stop. Between his job and his calling in church he has very little time to even sleep and still He has the hardest time sleeping in if he knows there are things that need to be done. He is really an inspiration to me.

A momentous occasion!!!!! The baby slept through the night:) True, it only happened once, but woo hoo. She is all of a sudden morphing into this easy baby. Who knew. The colic is over. Well mostly.

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend. I surely did. We spent lots of time with our wonderful friends and family. There's nothing better than that. I've been really bad about bringing my camera,(mostly because I hate it)so another blog without pictures. Sorry. I'll do better next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You know, I love my camera, yet I still forget to get it out and take pictures. And on another note...it's been two nights this week that Dave and I have had chances to hang out with you guys...but we've been in Orange! :( Lets get together this week!

May 28, 2007 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Just humor your fans with baby photos!

May 29, 2007 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger King Klan said...

ok can you have her teach my girls a thing or to

June 1, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home