The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Street Fair

Last night Randy, Sarah, the kids and I all went to the Uptown Whittier Street Fair. I go almost every week with the kids but Randy and Sarah don't usually get to go. They close down a whole street and a bunch of vendors come down and set up tents. They have a bounce house and a petting zoo for the kids. Needless to say Maddie had a great time.







Delaney was a perfect angel the whole time. Man I could just eat her up!!!!!!!!








Maddie loved the bounce house. Although, she yelled at all the other kids to get out as they came in. (Some of which were twice her age and actually listened to her.) She is getting bossy! Two year olds will be two year olds.









She insists that her father carry her around on his shoulders and her butt crack pokes out the whole time. No matter how hard I try to lift her pants up. Well at least it's a cute butt crack.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I'm just saying,daughter like mother! Thanks for the photos :)

May 31, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger King Klan said...

that is so fun i was to go next time give me a call and let me know when you go if it's just you and the kids i know having faily time is important!

June 1, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

So cute! Emily does the butt crack thing all the time, too. I think it's unavoidable.

June 2, 2007 at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home