The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Monday, July 9, 2007

Where did the time go?

Well... I'm sorry It's been so long. I don't know where all the time goes. I suppose I'm not yet used to logging onto the computer in my spare time. Here are just a few pictures.

This is Maddie's Funny face. She does it all the time.


I went to Old Navy and bought the girls matching outfits. There aren't too many places you can find the same outfit in both 3T and 3mns. I love it when they match!

I also tried to use sponge curlers in Maddie's hair, however, she refused to lay down on them that night. She ended up coming into my room at about 11:00 p.m. and saying, " I hate these curlies! " It took me 45 min. to put them in and I had to take them out. Oh well, she sure looked cute.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So I'm sitting at your computer and Maddie's on my lap looking at the pictures and doing the funny face for me, and then she says "Oh look! I HATE curlers!" haha.

July 9, 2007 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger King Klan said...

how funny! i love the pictures. and if you haven't noticed i love dressing the girls the same though i must admit it is easier for me to do but your girls do look way cute

July 9, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Very cute.

July 10, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Katie Dunn said...

It's good to here from you...I love the matching outfits,soooo CUTE!

July 13, 2007 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger King Klan said...

can you email me those pictures to afgshawny@hotmail.com thanks and thanks for inviting me today it was fun

July 13, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home