The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Monday, July 16, 2007

I Guess I Got Taggged

Jobs I've had...
1. selling Cutco knives
2. Deluca's Italian Restaurant


Places for weekend getaways...
1. The Beach
2. Yosemite (for a long weekend)
3. Utah
4. Mountains


Movies I watch over and over...
1. You've Got Mail
2. The Holiday
3. The Lord of The Rings
4. Friends episodes on DVD


Guilty Pleasures...
1. Naps in the afternoon while the kids are sleeping
2. Apples with peanut butter (mmm)
3. Late night movies and popcorn in bed with Randy
4. Diet Coke. Haven't had one in over a year! :(


Places I've lived...
(These are all before the age of Five)
1. Eugene, Oregon
2. Modesto, Ca
3. La Mirada, Ca
4. Whittier, Ca

What I thought when I first saw my significant other...
1. Wow, he's cute. I hope he pushed me into the pool. (I was 15)
2. He seems way too cool to go for me.
3. His car is too loud
4. How come all his clothes are name brand, even down to his socks?

Places I've been on vacation...
1. Europe (Holland, Denmark)
2. Hawaii (Maui, Oahu)
3. Mexico (Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, Rosarito )
4. Yosemite

Favorite Foods...
1. Asian Inspired anything
2. Sherri's Chicken Cacciatore
3. Mom's Chinese Chicken Salad
4. My Thai Shrimp Bisque

If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the dog house...
1. Say Sorry while making a sad sad face
2. If that doesn't work then on to plan B, you know what it is!

Website I visit daily...
(none daily. I'm not really a computer person. Pretty ignorant when it comes to them.)


First Kiss locations...
1. Outside of the bathrooms in Junior High (gross)
2. My Backyard
3. In a Car
4. The most important one was on Jillian's couch! (Thanks Jill)

Places I'd rather be...
1. Hawaii
2. New Zealand
3. New York City
4. The beach

4 People I tag...
1. Marissa
2. Cindy Hale
3. Courtney Kinnick
That's it. I don't have too many blogging friends

5 Comments:

Blogger King Klan said...

So let me know if you need help with the shower I'm ready and willing.

July 17, 2007 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Katie Jackman said...

Of course. I think it's planned for August 31st. A Friday night. It's just for Sarah's girlfriends. I'll keep in touch.

July 17, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

I didnt know you had your first kiss on my couch...Im assuming with randy...Im so proud.

July 17, 2007 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, so I've never had your bisque. I need to try it.

July 19, 2007 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 24, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home