The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family happenings

Randy's sister Mindi had her baby girl this morning at 4:04 a.m. Aubry Lynn Cluff, 7lbs 6oz, 19" long. She is so beautiful. I was sent a picture on my phone but i can't download it to my computer. :( Sorry! They are in Pennsylvania while her husband finishes up his P.A. program. We miss them very much and I can't wait to see that baby girl. Congratulations to them! Delaney and Aubry are only 3 & 1/2 months apart and hopefully will become good friends.

Well, Escrow closes today on our new house. Tomorrow the work begins. I feel so lucky to have bought a house and a little overwhelmed at the same time. Tomorrow a guy is coming from Home Depot to measure my kitchen and then I will meet with a designer to decide what I want and what will go where. So exciting. Sarah was over yesterday and we went over a loooot of catalogs. I think I have my mind set. Randy is such a good husband. He doesn't interfere with the kitchen. Ha Ha Ha!!! I ask his input but he really lets me decide. I will take a before and after picture and post it. We are ripping out walls and everything. I Cannot wait. The painting starts hopefully on Thursday and so on and so forth. We have had so many wonderful people offer to help. I will keep you posted on the progress. ( Not that anybody cares. I think I'm just humoring myself.)

Anyway... A lot is going on in the life of this Jackman family. We feel so blessed for all we have. A great family and great friends who would do anything for us. We are showered with so many blessings that I don't think we deserve them all. Thanks to all out there who care about us.

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie Dunn said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your new house. New kitchens are so fun! Where is your new house???

June 19, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger jillian said...

I totally want to see all the pictures!! that is so fun! It will be overwhelming, but you will have a good time re-doing it all.

June 19, 2007 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

EXCUSE me I care and want to see daily photos!

June 19, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger King Klan said...

I look forward to seeing the new house Call me to help even if you just need me to watch the kids

June 20, 2007 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Aubry and Delany have the same colored hair! and they kind of look alike too!

June 21, 2007 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I'm excited to see pictures--Jon and I pretty much redid our whole house, too, only it was room-by-room and has taken 3 years!

June 23, 2007 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

I'm so glad you have a blog I can read! (I know,I'm a little slow) But its nice knowing I can still hear what's going on and keep in contact even with Cindy on the other side of the country. :) You're baby is so adorible and I LOVE her name! And Maddy's getting so big, I can't believe it!

June 25, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

How the heck do I add friends to my blog???? I can't figure it out!!!!

June 28, 2007 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger King Klan said...

what happen to you i have no idea whats going on in your life because you arent writting. i hope everything is going good and im sure you are just busy

June 30, 2007 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

Hello! Congratulations on your little girl. I know its a bit late but I dont have a phone number for you and in the middle of our move I lost your address and then shawnelle said that you had moved. I hope to talk to you soon so that we can get together.

July 6, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home