The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lanie's third birthday

Okay, Okay... so Lanie's birthday was over 2 months ago but i thought I would publish some pictures from her party.

I always promised myself that my children would all get equal treatment (I really don't want middle child syndrome in my family) but lo and behold Delaney's third birthday was closing in and she is yet to have had a birthday party. Guilt began settling in and I decided that I needed to do something big for her. Seeing as she was just trumped from being the baby of the family two months prior. (Once I became a mother, guilt has become a frequent companion! Go figure!) Madelyn has not had a birthday go by without having a party. And once Lanie grows up, she may never let me live it down. Those of you who have more than one child may understand, and those of you who don't... Don't judge.

I asked her what kind of party she wanted and she told me... Monster's Inc. I agreed and thought that was pretty cool until I started planning and realized that Lanie and I were alone in that oppinion. I couldn't find anything anywhere. I was, however, able to put some things together and it turned out to be pretty cool.

Monster's Inc bounce house!

Some Monster Cup cakes that my mom and dad helped me whip up! My dad is surprisingly creative.(Thanks guys)

I found these cute monster suckers online at Oriental Trading!

Here is Lanie opening her presents with Uncle Matt.

The kids decorated their very own cupcake and made their own monster mask! but for some reason my computer wont let me post more than 4 pics:(

She had a fun time and it did appease some of my guilt. Happy Birthday my Big girl
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

It looks like it turned out so cute! We love Monsters Inc!

May 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home