The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Kids Say the Cutest Things

Forgive the hair, she just woke up. Anyway...Maddie was looking through our church directory. (That's what she's holding in the picture.) She then asked me what it was, so I told her. " It's a book that you look through for phone numbers so you can call someone from church and talk to them." So Maddie started looking through it and said, "Mom? I can't find it!" I asked her what she couldn't find and she responded, "The number for Jesus, I want to talk to him." OH MY GOODNESS!!! too cute.

Okay, It doesn't get much better than that. I just had to document that. Kids just say the cutest things.

3 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

ok thats the cutest thing ever!

June 2, 2007 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh my gosh, that is great.

June 2, 2007 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Awwww! Thats so awesome!! What a cutie!

June 3, 2007 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home