The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Friday, June 8, 2007

A birthday at home.

Well today was my birthday. I am now 25 years old. Is it just me, or does growing up sometimes stink? It's not the age thing, but I just think my mother did too good of job of making my birthday special. I got a special breakfast and I didn't have to do any chores for that day. Well, I had Grape Nuts for breakfast this morning and still had to do chores. I am sounding really spoiled and self centered aren't I? Anywho, I did have a fun day other wise. I went to my sisters house this morning for a play group and she got me a cake. So sweet. (I didn't have my camera, so no picture) One of my good friends, Jeannie, shares the same birthday, so we went and had lunch. The kids both napped at the same time, so guess what I did? Yep! I took a nap. Now that's a good day.
I spent the evening at home with those who mean the most to me. The most exciting part...I got a new camera!!!! Yeah! Hopefully now i will be taking a lot more and better quality pictures. Randy got the kids ready for bed while i read a little bit about my new camera. Aren't they so cute.
My sweet Maddie Mae wished me a happy birthday about 20 times today. She is the best.
ME!!!!
Well I am 25 years old now. I hope it looks ok on me.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I loved shawnelles thing for you. IT was so cute. I know what you mean, when you are an adult, your birthday is all the sudden another day! ITs sad!

June 8, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Katie Dunn said...

Happy Birthday! You look gorgeous...LOVING your hair, it is so cute!!

June 8, 2007 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Happy Birthday, you look great for being a quarter of a century old! ha ha.

June 9, 2007 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger King Klan said...

How fun a new camera that is so exciting at least to me it is. I hope you have fun with it!

June 9, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I think 25 looks great on you! I especially think your life at 25 shows how amazing you are. a wonderful husband, a mom to two beautiful girls, a new house in the works, and your a great friend. Now thats pretty good for 25 in my book!!

June 9, 2007 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Whitney Palmer said...

Its good to see youre doing so well!
Wait until youre almost 30, oh my gosh Im freaking out!

June 9, 2007 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

Dang it! I knew this would happen when you were sweet enough to call me on my birthday! That day I was thinking...yay I will call Katie on her bday in a few weeks! and wouldnt you know it....it just slipped my mind! eek. Well happy birthday a few days late!

June 12, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home