The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Delaney's Blessing!

Today was the day that Delaney was blessed. It was wonderful to hear Randy bless her. She is such a sweet baby. All of our family was there. I love it when we all get together. We had a luncheon at our house and I took some pictures. I forgot to get a picture of Delaney in her dress, so I guess I'll have to put it back on her and take a picture. But not today, I'm beat.
My sister Emily and her baby Jonas with my sis-in-law Marissa. She and her family came down from Utah. I've really missed them. They just moved away about 5 months ago. How sweet of them to come all this way.
Two of my nieces. Katelyn and Taylor. They were such a help with the kids. I remember when I used to watch the children and keep them occupied at family gatherings. Now those very children are helping to do the same thing for my kids.
Sarah and Dave were there. You know someone is a true friend when they will drag themselves out of bed and be at a building far from their house by 9:00 a.m. on a Sunday. Thanks guys!

Randy's brother Rick had a headache so he went to lay down in our bed. Well I guess he fell asleep and Randy decided to join him. I had to get a picture of this. I was glad to see they weren't spooning. All in all a wonderful Day.

5 Comments:

Blogger King Klan said...

How fun. You will totally need to get a picture of the baby in her dress.

June 4, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i had a great time just sitting and chatting with you and Marissa...she is such a crack up!

June 4, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Katie Dunn said...

Hey Katie, its Katie Dunn. I found your blog through Jillian's...Your girls are sooooo Cute! I can't believe you have two girls that is so fun! It has been fun to read your blog and see how things are going, it has been forever since we have seen each other...Hope all is great with your family!

June 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Katie Dunn said...

Yeah I am living in California for the summer just hanging out with the family...after I start school againg in the fall I won't be stopping for awhile so I have to enjoy the break!

June 4, 2007 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Good times

June 7, 2007 at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home