The Jackman Family of Four

Our Life on a Webpage

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

La Habra Children's museum

Today we went to the Children's museum in La Habra with Shawnelle, her twin girls and her sister Char. It was a lot of fun. We ended up splitting the cost of a pass. You can get up to 12 people in with it. Anyway... Maddie loved it. Delaney, still too young to enjoy it, was a perfect angel as always



Here's Maddie inside a huge bubble. Pretty cool huh!






They had a miniature carousel that they run every half hour.





A room dedicated to painting. That is Maddie's favorite passtime. Needless to say, we had to spend quite a bit of time in that room.








I wish I had more pictures, but the memory card that came with my camera only holds 6 pictures at a time. How Lame! They told Randy, "If you buy this camera it comes with a free memory card." They never said it only holds 6 pictures. Anyway...I still had a couple from my birthday that I had not yet downloaded. So I only had room for 3 more pictures. I need to get myself to the store to buy another memory card.

Well overall it was a great day spent with good friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger King Klan said...

We had a great time we will have to plan to go again

June 13, 2007 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Maddie sure has your smile:)

June 13, 2007 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger jillian said...

i love that place. I volunteered there 2 summers when I was like 13 and my mom has a life time pass so our family goes all the time. Its so cute and fun!

June 14, 2007 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Whitney Palmer said...

like jillian, i love that place.....for some reason i have a keen smell of the animal room, and ive always been into the bees! are they still there!
BTW I graduate after the winter quarter....!!!finally

June 16, 2007 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home